Welcome to St Joseph The Worker
Dear Parents, Carers and Children,
Our school is very much a team built on the values of the Gospel. The staff and governors work hard with all the families to make sure that every child has the best school experience and the opportunity to grow to their full academic, personal and spiritual potential through a broad, challenging and exciting curriculum.
I am proud to say that St Joseph the Worker is a good school. Our strong partnership with the Parish puts us at the heart of the Catholic community which we serve.
If you have any questions or comments please come in to see me. I am always happy to listen and look forward to welcoming you into our school.
With best wishes,
Dawn Ridyard - Headteacher BA (Hons) PGCE NPQH
“Together as God’s children we will, love, learn, grow, inspire, Let your light shine”.
Aims of School
- To work together with families as the first educators of their children.
- To create a happy Roman Catholic atmosphere in which everyone can develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, morally and physically.
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating environment in which everyone is encouraged to develop his or her full potential.
- To promote self-discipline in an atmosphere which fosters respect, tolerance and acceptance of all people.
- This school is committed to encouraging the children to develop into responsible members of the school community in preparation for their role as adult members of society. In helping us to achieve this goal we anticipate the co-operation of all our parents.
- To support all members of the community in their faith journey.